What made this Summit unique?
Instead of only looking at what happens in a particular area, the event mainly focused on what can be learned from OTHER complementary disciplines and fields.
We did not only deal with detailed research findings, business development activities or practical implementation strategies, but with the FULL research & innovation PROCESS.
We gathered people and organizations with similar end-goals in mind: learning how to create real-life IMPACT for people with the help of science & technology.
Take a look at the program
Summit 22 Speakers
- Rob AugheySport scientist at Track and Professor of sport science at Victoria University
- Carlos Balsalobre FernándezPhD, CSCS-D | Professor @UAM_Madrid | Creator @MyJumpLab | Performance consultant of pro athletes 💪🏻🔬📱 📥
- Steve BarrettDirector of Sport Science and Research Innovation at PlayerMaker
- Johsan BillinghamResearch Manager at FIFA
- Silvia BlemkerProfessor Biomedical Engineering at University of Virginia
- Jan BooneProfessor Exercise Physiology and Sport Training at Ghent University
- Leon BrudyBusiness Development Manager - Garmin Health
- Kevin CaenPostdoctoral researcher at Ghent University, Department of Movement and Sports Sciences
- Tanya ColonnaCEO and Founder at Oro Muscles BV
- Lynn CoorevitsDigital Health Innovation Manager at imec
- Carsten CouchouronFounder Sports Lab Copenhagen - Advisor to various Sports Tech startups
- Peter DaelsManaging Director at INNDUCE.me
- Tiago de Melo MalaquiasR&D Data Scientist at STATSports - PhD - Biomedical Engineer
- Wim DeraveMuscle physiology; sport nutrition; leader of the VICTORIS sport research valorization consortium at Ghent University
- Rud DeriePhD student in running and footwear biomechanics at Ghent University
- Victor DonkerCEO @ Usono. Innovation Manager @ PSV.