We're thrilled to be working with the organizations presented below. Some are small, others are big. But what they all have in common is the passion to work on (and with) trustworthy, evidence-based technologies which could create a real-life impact in the world of sports and the broader society.
STRN Featured Organizations
- Alphabeats Works B.V.
- ArchinisisSwiss startup developing systems for elite sports performance tracking and analysis
- Bits of LoveDigital Product Studio with clear expertise in structuring & visualizing complex information
- Canadian Sport Institute CalgaryNon-profit organization dedicated to building, creating and educating athletes, coaches and sport science professionals
- Case Western Reserve UniversityCleveland's (Ohio) university having strong expertise in biomedical engineering and sports medicine
- Collective Innovation ASSocial enterprise in Oslo. Supporting individuals and organizations to be more innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Cycling VlaanderenFlemish cycling federation focusing on various forms of (technology related) innovation
- Eindhoven University of TechnologyDutch technical university involved in a variety of sports and health tech research and innovation projects
- Elipsys TechSkills performance testing and training startup
- Fibion Inc.Everyday activity tracker & professional analysis tool focusing on improving people's everyday sitting habits
- FIFAWorld leading football organization paving the way into impacful technology implementation for the benefit of the game
- Future of Sport LabCollaborative lab and incubator for sport innovation and research, linked to the Ryerson University (Canada)
- Garmin Health
- Ghent UniversityBelgian top ranking university active in the sports technology innovation domain
- HowestBelgian university college (Bruges) running a variety of sports innovation activities
- HRV4TrainingScience-based mobile platform rendering Heart Rate Variability (HRV) insights that help athletes optimize their goals & improve performances