Ismael Fernández Cuevas - Infrared thermography in sports science, health, and research
Share this post
In this podcast, Ismael talks about the research of infrared thermography and what it can be used for - ThermoHuman focuses on prevention, performance, and prediction. Finally, the link with universities, research, SME's and corporates are made as well.
This episode covers the following topics:
- Thermography and its use cases
- Application for sports & health monitoring
- Algorithms & software for thermography
- Skin temperature variability as a difficulty
- Research on prevention, performance, and prediction
- Collaboration with universities and internal research
Enjoy the episode!
There are no comments yet.