Timothy Brownstone - Using infrared technology in sportswear to enhance performance and recovery
Share this post
Timothy Brownstone is the CEO and Founder of Kymira, an innovative smart textile company. They work within the Medical, Sport, Military, and Space verticals to enhance performance or injury recovery.
In this podcast, Timothy talks about his background and the use of infrared technology to stimulate cell growth. The technology behind Kymira and several use cases are also discussed in depth. Finally, Timothy & Kristof talk about the intersection of the sports, health, and the medical domains and how an interdisciplinary approach plays a key role in innovation.
This episode covers the following topics:
- Infrared light for cell growth
- Smart textile business
- Research for medical use
- Infrared use for plant growth in space
- Infrared technology in textile
- Sports research: chronic adaptation & recovery
- Balance of innovation & product development
- Interdisciplinary innovation
Enjoy the episode!
There are no comments yet.