Peter Düking - The value of sports & health wearables for the industry & end-user
Share this post
Peter’s interests intersect in the domains of athletes, science, and technology. Peter & Kristof spoke about how wearables can contribute to the improvement of athletes' health and performance, but also talked about regulations & standards within the sports technology industry.
This episode covers the following topics:
- Wearable sensor technologies research
- Athlete perspective, science perspective, tech perspective
- How can sensors help athletes?
- On regulations & setting standards in the sports tech industry like in med tech
- Implementing a 24/7 monitoring system for athletes
As always: we hope you enjoy this one!
There are no comments yet.