Carlos Balsalobre - Implementing sports science into practice with the help of smartphone apps
Share this post
His main interests are strength training and testing new technologies to measure and improve performance. Carlos & Kristof talk about the path towards becoming a science-driven entrepreneur, the reasons behind it, and the key challenges to tackle along the way. Of course, Carlos also talks about the apps he has developed and the value they provide.
This episode covers the following topics:
- Tools to evaluate performance
- The disconnect between research & real world
- Apps for video analysis
- Challenges with academics and critics
- Validation studies
- Technologies for the wider public
- Combination of technologies, wearables, and apps
Enjoy this inspiring story!
There are no comments yet.