Kim Blair - Finding the best way to create new sports tech products & services
Share this post
Kim Blair is one of the most experienced people in the sports engineering & technology area worldwide. He has worked for many organizations including NASA, MIT, and various consultancy companies, such as Cooper Perkins, where he is working again now.
He's also a Board member of ISEA (International Sports Engineering Association). Given his extensive experience and reputation in both academia & industry, it was an honor to speak with him about the past and future of sports tech and how R&D in our sector can, could, or should be organized nowadays.
The following key topics are tackled:
- How research contributes to the sports tech environment
- How to bring research to companies
- The organization ISEA and its key goals
- Key learnings from the past and how to use these in the future
- The current state of research
Enjoy this episode!
There are no comments yet.